I can honestly say you've been on my mind since I woke up today. I look at your photograph all the time, these memories come back to life and I don't mind. I woke up this morning and played our song, and through my tears I sang along. I remember when we kissed, I still feel it on my lips. The time that you danced with me with no music playing. I remember the simple things, I remember till I cry. But the one thing I wish I'd forget, the memory I wanna forget, is goodbye. Suddenly my cellphone's blowing up with your ringtone. I hesitate but answer it anyway, you sound so alone. And I'm surprise to hear you say you remember when we kissed, you still feel it on your lips. The time that you danced with me with no music playing. You remember the simple things, we talked till we cried. You said that your biggest regret, the one thing you wish I'd forget... is saying goodbye. Goodbye.